So we wanted to have an "adventurous" trip. It just turned out to be more than what we expected. We have an option to check-in to a hotel in Pundaquit or camp out in Anawangin Cove. We chose to feel the nature. However, we didn't have a choice when it was low tide and the boat can't transport us into the island because of big rocks. We had to swim into the sea to reach the island. That activity was the most "adventurous" part! Maybe if we were ready it could've been easier. Baka nakapagpraktis pa muna ako lumangoy! Most of us don't know how to swim. Eee nakakahiya noh? Haha! It wasn't a smooth path! The wave was not very friendly, not even rocks that gave us wounds. I wish I can tell you every detail that can make you see how much we've gone through that day. However, here are the captured moments! Thank you to awesome photographer friends (Myrted, Jay and Patty) who took amazing shots!
THE FEARLESS ONES!
|Anawangin Cove Sunset|
THE HAPPY TRIPPERS!
BEST FRIENDSHIP EVER!
Life is like the crazy flow of water. You need to survive it. I made through that day when I felt like almost dying. Over noh? Pero it really felt like that. And overcoming that challenge was a big thing for me. On this adventure, I learned few remarkable things:
1. Silly happenings from highschool never gets old. Every story will still sound funny though you've heard it a million times from the same story tellers!
2. You get the awesome and never ending friendship from highschool.
3. Trying to swim to reach a rocky island while it's low tide and the wave is hard, is the worst situation you can encounter with water!
4. Sometimes you'll feel like dying. but you just do anything to keep you breathing because you wanna live.
5. Bonfire games are the best things to do before you sleep during a camp out.
6. You're relationship with your best friend never changes even when you only get to see her twice or thrice a year.
7. Learning to swim is a must! It can be very useful. Trust me.
8. You should learn to befriend water so it can love you back. Arrgh, i hate you deep blue sea.
Learning these things with my friends is what made this outing the Best.Adventure.Trip.Ever. Living life with people who unconditionally loves you can make your everyday the Best.Day.Ever!